UK hair systems

Matt105

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi , I can't get hold of the UK Hair system to have a consultation. Emailed them as well. They seem to be selling stuff online; my question is how would they advice on my hair type, color and above the right fit as per my head size/shape?

Anyone here could shed some light on this please?Grincher?

I am completely shaven head now; got a 9-5 full-time job. My concern is I can't go head full of hair overnight and become a talk of the office! Any suggestions on how I go about overcoming this, yet stay look all natural? I'd really appreciate your valuable input.

Best R.

Hi Tiger, while I cant really shed light on why you cant reach UKHS, but if you have been trying today then maybe the bank holiday has something to do with it. I would probably email them as you have done and wait.

Yes, I have only dealt with them online though I did speak with them initially and email thereafter.

They usually ask for a template and guide you with it. I did this and sent a hair sample. They then contacted me to discuss the options in more detail.

You will need to let your hair grow for a hair sample at least.

Hi Grincher, Thanks for the reply.

They got back to me this morning. Looks like I'll have to grow my hair a bit to mash up with the system. I'm just concerned how would they get the right size for me without seeing me in person? With pictures would they get it right? How was your experience when you did yours with them?

Also, I do sports and work out in the gym 3/4 times a week- wondered if the lace breath properly? Air venting etc..? Did they itch etc.? Best

I work out 4 times a week including cycling for 2 hours and I have no issues with bond, sweat or heat. Pick lace if asked. Thats what I wear and it breathes fine.

No more itchy than normal hair, but you can still scratch any itch like normal hair.

The online places usually get the size from a copy or (an old piece) you send in