Help with a very important decision..

So I am very strongly considering making a HT appointment this week after years of consideration. I feel like I have decided on a doctor for me who I am very comfortable with. Unfortunately, the skepticism in me is causing to me to sniff out every last trail of possible information I can. I consulted with this doctor in person, he has great reviews and seems to do very good work. Which is why his extremely high price point is not a negative factor.

But, I can not find a stitch of information on this forum or any other related forums. Why is this? I actually thought i may have found something on him on the forum, but he can not be spoken of or mentioned by name I believe. I can not understand this. I should also mention I reside in the states. I suppose I dont want to say which state just in case i should be talking about this on the forums. Also, anyone can feel free to pm me. Thank you everybody.

Most of us who have been hanging around these forums for awhile probably know who you are referring to.

Have you surfed all of the other major forums?

You can also contact the doctor's office and ask for patient referrals who have had work done by him. Ask for ones that have similar patterns of loss and hair characteristics as yourself...;)

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY