Hi,first post. Need help on finding a good DR.

thomas975

I been reading the forums for awhile now, this is my first post.Im deciding to pull the trigger on getting FUE done on my head. I need help on finding a of good office.

Im in Austin,Tx and anywhere in Tx should be good. Is Bosley a bad choice? I was also going to use Austin Hair Graft because they only charge $5 a graft FUE. Anybody have any experience with them?

Thanks in Advance

steer clear of Bosley. by the looks of the patients id say steer clear from

austin hair graft too. how many grafts do u need? and wat is ur budget?

u need to slow ur role! don't run out and do anything. u need to read thru more threads

on this forum and educate urself. u don't need to pull the trigger on chit!

this is a BIG decision in ur life and ur donor area is precious so learn a little

before u waste time, money and most importantly grafts u can't get back.

there are some very good FUE surgeons in the US but they cost $7-10 a graft.

look to travel to europe or maybe even India unless u need very few grafts then

maybe u can justify paying more money to not have to travel. but if u need 2000+

grafts I wud not even consider anyone here in the states but thats just me.

but even at $5 a grafts that DOUBLE wat the BEST fue surgeons around the world

are charging and imo the best are outside of the US.

u need to slow ur role! don't run out and do anything. u need to read thru more threads

this is a BIG decision in ur life and ur donor area is precious so learn a little

maybe u can justify paying more money to not have to travel. but if u need 2000+

Lots of good points. If you must stay local, Dr. Bernard Arocha in Houston has had some nice results of late.

I agree on everything you say except for one point. Dr. Diep is considered on of the best FUE Dr's here in the states. Majority of his clients have done 2000-2500 grafts. Again he is not cheap but if I were going to do FUE, I would consider him. I had my procedure done in late January. I am close to my 1 month post op date and I am healing very well and am very happy with the results thus far....

Thanks guys. I definitely am going to educate myself much more before I take the leap.

Where is Dr. Diep at? How much does he charge?

Im going to need maybe 4500+ but if I was to do it in the states I was going to do it in a couple sessions and not all at once.

Thanks guys. I definitely am going to educate myself much more before I take the leap.

Where is Dr. Diep at? How much does he charge?

Im going to need maybe 4500+ but if I was to do it in the states I was going to do it in a couple sessions and not all at once.

Dr. Diep will only do 2500 each session. Possibly do 3000 if he feels comfortable at the time. Otherwise it will require you to do 2 sessions. With that being said with that many follicals I think it would be around 6.50 per. He's located in a few locations but I had mine done in Los Gatos CA. It's the Bay Area. He's book about 5 months out so it's a little bit of a wait. Most great Dr.'s will have this wait time. That's a red flag if they can take you right away. He also had a complimentary car service to pick you up the air port, to and from the hotel also. Let me know if you have any questions. Lastly he is also endorsed by this web site so you can feel confident in making this decision.

gL

ur right Diep is excellent. just not sure on his pricing.

I agree on everything you say except for one point. Dr. Diep is considered on of the best FUE Dr's here in the states. Majority of his clients have done 2000-2500 grafts. Again he is not cheap but if I were going to do FUE, I would consider him. I had my procedure done in late January. I am close to my 1 month post op date and I am healing very well and am very happy with the results thus far....