Needing Recommendations in Northern California

caliguy916

• Administrators

Hi caliguy,

We have a very comprehensive map of our recommended surgeons, just click on the "Find Great Surgeeon" link near the top right of the page and it will take you there, or you can use the drop menu, below that, "Physicians by Area" which will show you all the surgeons we have listed by location.

Hope this helps.

Hans

Webmaster

Hi All!

I am planning my 2nd procedure and looking for a reputable and experienced Dr. in Northern California. Any recommendations that you have experience with?

Thank you!

Are you doing Fue or fut "strip method"? Do you have a budget? I recently had my procedure dive with dr diep whom is located in the bay area. He one of the best Fue dr in the country and is recommended or endorsed my this website. Let me know if u have any questions on the procedure. You can follow my thread or send me a pm. Just Denver to do your research beifore you make any decision. GL

Are you doing Fue or fut "strip method"? Do you have a budget? I recently had my procedure dive with dr diep whom is located in the bay area. He one of the best Fue dr in the country and is recommended or endorsed my this website. Let me know if u have any questions on the procedure. You can follow my thread or send me a pm. Just Denver to do your research beifore you make any decision. GL
how hoes his pricing work? is there a scale? and wat is his initial FUE pricing per graft? thanx

how hoes his pricing work? is there a scale? and wat is his initial FUE pricing per graft? thanx

I believe it's a tiered pricing approach. Depending on how many grafts then that would be your pricing. I don't exsctly remember what it is but I had 2500 and paid 6.80 per. As stated not cheap but comperable to the great dr listed here.