7th Day post HT can I lose a Hair Graft on the 7th day ?

Hi Guys,

This is something no matter how much one goes through before, raises anxiety level again everytime one goes through it. :( I am on my 7th day after my 2nd HT from Dr. Bhatti. Got my HT Done on the 13th Feb. Though I have also been given a Bandana to wear, because of the radical look that it gives, on certain occasions I do wish I could wear a Cap than the Bandana, so while attempting to wear the Cap given to me. There was this one dry looking hair graft which got stuck to the hood of the Cap that I wear.

My worry is, Have I lost that Graft or what ? because there is this disputed opinion about whether it is considered a loss or not ? Because some say Hair Grafts get intact in the scalp after 5 days and I am on the 7th day ! Do I have a reason to worry ?

Please comment guys.

Even I think so but you never know :) I have been told after 5 days the hair grafts become intact in the scalp and I am on the 7th day so not so worried but still it does make me anxious :)

This is similar what I saw coming out

A2l1maf

image.jpg.1cc894c93c37d890fe15bec6787f322b.jpg

This is what I found:

Sometimes during this first month, the patient may notice small hairs being shed along with their bulbs. They may even come out along with the small "crusts" within the first week or two. All this is normal, and it must be understood that the germinal material, which will be the source of the new hair, is still inside at the base of the follicle. Unless there is bleeding at a graft site, there has been no loss of a viable graft.

On day 2 as I was leaving SMG I was carefully placing on my hat... Dr. Ron Shapiro actually helped me and I point blank asked him how difficult it would be (and this was on day 2) to dislodge a graft with my hat and he said pretty difficult... Day 7 those guys solid... I concur with everybody else, probably just a shed....