Don't know where to put: Free consultation registration does not work

LordLathan

Hi there,

I could not find a place to post this, so therefore I am taking this very first one. When I want to use the free online consultation, I get

Translation error '800a0002'

Error loading localization file.

C:\WEBSITES\HAIRTRANSPLANT\SHARE-INFO\../ScriptLibrary/incPU3Utils.asp, line 214

when I try to pick a doctor. Any advice?

Thanks!

I've moved your post to Open Hair Loss Topics and have notified our webmaster. Thank you for reporting this issue.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

It appears that we are aware of this issue. According to our webmaster,

"Any process that involves image uploads is affected, including the blog section, where users update/add images to their journal entries."

He is working with our host to rectify the issues. I apologize for the inconvenience.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Hi there,

I really don't know what the issue could be here, your IP address is not showing anywhere in the lists and that you are showing as logged in, must mean something is working.

We have logged in on your profile to test things and in all cases, nothing untoward was found.We have your signup IP address as 120.61.34.118 and that is nowhere in any firewall, or CSF file that could be blocking you.

Obviously, when we login to your profile, we do so from very different IP addresses, so I would imagine that this could be the only area that is causing an issue.

Are you always logging in theough the same ISP, or location? If so, that could well be where the issue lies. If you could let me know what hardware you are using as a router and/or modem, that may give me some idea as to how to try and resolve this.

Hans

Webmaster