Oh no! should I be worried?

dave2012

Hello all, I am 11 days post 1500 grafts frontal fut procedure.

I have now been advised to wash the graft area by gently dabbing baby shampoo onto the graft area then rinsing gently with a sponge dripping water.

I do have all the crusts coming off nicely but have noticed 3 or 4 small hairs come off with them. I hope and dont think they are the grafts as they are just small hairs in the crust like small beard shavings no bulb like feature on the hair.

Im sorry if my explaning of this is a little hard to read. Am I right in thinking the main part of what is needed should be planted in my head now?

Thanks in advance for any help.

There is a study that day 9 you can pull the hair out and the follicle remains... From what I have read and what my doctor is day 10 and beyond you can resume normal hair care... Most of the hairs from this point shed, then rest and begin regrowing around month 3... So day 11 you are safe..

But I get your concern... It is in our nature... I only used a cup to shower with through day 10 and I worry if I was to gentle (if that is even possible)... I am OCD so I will find something to worry about....