Benefits and negtives of a hair system!

Uk_lad

People who have experience a hair system (the new era type ones-not from the con merchants!). can you describe the benefits and negatives e.g. cost, upkeep, if pulled would it full off etc anything you can think off!

Would also like to know how long you can keep one on for! because obviously non bald areas under it the hair continues to grow!

Be careful the costs can be as much if not more than a ht, monthly refits,replacment/renewing. Some of them do look good but the biggest problem i found was i was more paranoid wearing one than without it unless you tell everyone.good luck.

Beemark why would you wear a system for a day/week?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

A hair system which is worn behind a 1 inch high density frontal hair transplant can be left on until the adhesive starts to break down. There really is no time limit as the edges of the hair piece will lift a little over time but will be hidden by the natural hair around the edges. The biggest headache is the constant battle to keep the system perfectly flush with the scalp at the frontal hair line without the natural hair in front of it.

• 2 months later...

Hey Folks,

I've been viewing these boards for a while, thought I'd finally share...

It took me the best part of 6 years to do anything ...I must've researched everything from surgery to hair cloning and, in the end, I went for the cosmetic alternative. The System.

It's not the perfect cure for losing your hair, wish it was, but IMO it's the closest I'll ever get without having actual hair growing from my head.

Maintenance is a learning curve. Like anything, I guess. Beats having no hair, for me, at least! Oh - it looks great. Seriously, you'd never know. Look at the new pictures of Elton John, Will Young, Brenda Fraser, David Tennant, etc.

Peace!

THG :-)

• 3 months later...

Good for you THG!

I think I've seen you around on the forums and I'm happy that it is working great for you. I tried everything before turning to hair systems and now I'm sooo glad I did.

I take off my hair once a week, clean everything up and put on my new hair with a grin on my face. It doesn't come off when it's tugged - even when my husband plays "caveman" LOL...

I've helped a LOT of people learn how to wear hair and it's a great feeling when others experience the same excitement.

Anyway, enough typing, your eyes may start to bleed! Drop me a note if you want to exchange info!

DISCLOSURE: I teach people how to order, wear and maintain non-biological hair AND an hourly rate applies! :)

I do NOT represent any hair company, I do NOT sell any products and my only clients are the people who need my services.

The type of coaching that I offer - personal phone calls, web-casts, video/picture sharing, email - all in a private environment - is what I am passionate about. I feel strongly that there are people who want to learn in a safe, private exchange by communicating with someone who ACTUALLY wears hair.

My desire is to help others learn how to wear hair confidently and quickly for a fair, affordable price.