Forum Hiccups

Robert_

I want to take this time to apologize for the forum hiccups over the last week or so. I am currently working with our host to alleviate the problems that have been sporadically popping up. I wanted to let everyone know that I am aware of the problem and that if anyone sees anything out of the ordinary or needs to be addressed to let me know. You can use this thread for that purpose.

Thanks,

-Robert

------------------------------

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I want to take this time to apologize for the forum hiccups over the last week or so. I am currently working with our host to alleviate the problems that have been sporadically popping up. I wanted to let everyone know that I am aware of the problem and that if anyone sees anything out of the ordinary or needs to be addressed to let me know. You can use this thread for that purpose.

Thanks,

-Robert

Check out the results of my surgical hair restoration performed by Dr. Jerry Cooley by visiting my Hair Loss Weblog

I hope you guys can figure out a way to optimize the speed... Nobody wants to wait for a page of text to load.

Also, I can't use the New Topic or Search function. If I can't use it, then I'd bet other people can't use it either (Mac OS9, IE 5). Other functions like adding a link, bolding, etc work fine.

Thanks Robert.

Arfy,

You seem to be having some real issues. The search works fine for me and the speed has picked up but the lag times are sporadic. I should have an adequate response from them tomorrow. By the way, which browser are you using?

-Robert

No, thanks for YOUR help. Sometimes it is hard to distinguish if it is the forums acting up or just my home's 802.11b network so it is good for me to know how the forums are coming across to everyone else.

-Robert

Robert,

For me, every function is going much slower than it was say a week or so ago. FYI. Thanks and I know you are working on it.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY