A question about FUE prices in Turkey

KO,

I agree; it is not "all the same." There is a huge difference between a surgeon artfully creating incision sites and technicians placing grafts afterwards and technicians making incision sites AND placing grafts. One is the industry standard and properly divides tasks between the physician and the technician. The surgeon is responsible for the crucial extraction phase AND the recipient site creation - which, as you said, is the "soul" of the procedure.

I think we're on the same page here, and I agree with you 100%.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

D11ger,

I think there may be some confusion here.

Two very different processes are being discussed: 1. A physician makes an incision site with a custom cut blade, and a technician then places a graft inside the site (as a side note, a physician removed this graft during the procedure); 2. a technician makes the incision site AND places the graft (as a second aside, the technician removed the graft in this scenario too).

Thanks Blake, you (and Sean) are right here. But this confusion will be clarified when I come to the incisions.

Up to now, we have just reached a conclusion that graft insertion is always done by the technicians and slits/incisions and graft placement/insertion/impantation are 2 different steps/stages of HT operations, especially when they are done by different persons, (incisions by a physician and implantations by the technicians)

I know, Maral also allows this slit/incison step is done by their head technician in their Clinic. What about if this technician is so experienced, skilled and trained, controlled and supervised by a aesthetic plastic surgeon?

Now, I am coming to extraction step with my next post. Then the incisions.....

BTW, can you reply my question to KO (and Sean)

Edited by GraveD11gger

Blake, just to provide some context, as you know one of the criticisms directed at this clinic is that techs do extraction as well as implantation. Now graved1gger is saying that everywhere technicians implant grafts so it is "all the same" however as you undoubtedly know crucial to this step is to have a surgeon make incisions where grafts can be placed, which does not happen at the clinic which means Gravediggers assertion is untrue. That is the debate, this part about whether graft placement is implantation or incision making is a matter of semantics.

Finally this part about implantation being more important is taken out of context. This is Lorenzo's belief and he was saying in the context of the pen implanter.

You can not trust Lorenzo anymore; you know he say in his website there is no auxillary staff to be involved at the operations but many patients here has given even the names of his technicians who do graft extractions now.

And I think he did HT operations illegally in UK, UK Health Authorities do not accept and approve the licence and specialty of the foreign doctors who had medical training outside UK. Anyway if he had passed some exams, this might have been possible, but I do not think so. But, nothing here is related to Lorenzo,

Please do not deliberately try to distort my words, and reply my question about the incisions in the pictures. Prove your authority... Everybody following this thread are beginning to laugh at you. You are about to lose your prestige. You can just get it back by replying my question, or you are just making .... bla, bla, bla..... but you are always evading when you see something serious and legitimate.

You can not trust Lorenzo anymore; you know he say in his website there is no auxillary staff to be involved at the operations but many patients here has given even the names of his technicians who do graft extractions now.

And I think he did HT operations illegally in UK, UK Health Authorities do not accept and approve the licence and specialty of the foreign doctors who had medical training outside UK. Anyway if he had passed some exams, this might have been possible, but I do not think so. But, nothing here is related to Lorenzo,

Please do not deliberately try to distort my words, and reply my question about the incisions in the pictures. Prove your authority... Everybody following this thread are beginning to laugh at you. You are about to lose your prestige. You can just get it back by replying my question, or you are just making .... bla, bla, bla..... but you are always evading when you see something serious and legitimate.

Oh good, we cannot trust Lorenzo and he was operating illegally according to you, but we are supposed to trust Maral? Why? Because you work for him? For all his other faults, at least Lorenzo will operate on you.

Oh good, we cannot trust Lorenzo and he was operating illegally according to you, but we are supposed to trust Maral? Why? Because you work for him? For all his other faults, at least Lorenzo will operate on you.

Sigh,

But Grace? the tech will remove my grafts, and I will pay 10-20x just to have a privilage for non- plastic surgeon doctor will just push a pen in my head which is loaded by techs. again. And we all know only Lorenzo use this pen, Doganay is about to leave it, he already left for large scale cases, he just use it for advertising and he has many dissatisfied and unhappy patients here.

If I go others, Feriduni, Rahal, Redy, Bisanga, Erdogan, Doganay for example, almost all FUE guys, tech. will remove my grafts, techs. will implant/insert (I still do not understand what the hell you are naming for that), the non-plastic surgeon physician, even the family practitioner without any surgical training and no HT license (who hired it from a plastic or dermatologic surgeon) will make holes over my head and I will pay 10-20X.

If this pen technique is so advantageous, why does almost nobody use it, why do everybody including Maral use lateral slit incision technique??

I think I could trust FUT surgeons more, at least they are (mostly) aesthetic plastic surgeons and they remove the strip themselves. Anyway, techs. cut the strips to prepare the grafts such as FUE graft harvesting, quits again.

I have never said that you could trust Maral. Defending him does not meant I am working for him. (I have never said you work for Lorenzo, and BUSA work for Erdogan or Doganay.. I am just one of his patients, like others, will you say(mudsling) also Freddy and Britboy who are also ardently defending Maral in many threads work for him?

When it comes to "trust", surely we Turks never trust anybody, even our fathers. I think this might be one of the reasons for pricing policy of Maral Klinik.:)

You have just proven your foolishness once again, sorry but.

Now, please reply my question about the slits, (this is in the post number 34) do not sneak off one more time.

PUP proved he is clever but illiterate basher of Maral.

You will prove you are foolish but ........... basher of Maral.

Fill the blank, make your choice.

Edited by GraveD11gger