noticable or not

I guess I got a bit off track with my last posts, but what I initially wanted to know was if 800 grafts spread out on my fronl 1/3 and hairline would be noticable. I had about 2K grafts to build up my hairline and frontal 1/3 about a year ago, but it's still a bit thin and sparse in places. Also, what are the chances of developing shock loss with such a minimal amount of grafts?

I guess I got a bit off track with my last posts, but what I initially wanted to know was if 800 grafts spread out on my fronl 1/3 and hairline would be noticable. I had about 2K grafts to build up my hairline and frontal 1/3 about a year ago, but it's still a bit thin and sparse in places. Also, what are the chances of developing shock loss with such a minimal amount of grafts?

shock loss is always a possibility but 800 is not that traumatic "spread out". As far as the cosmetic effect of course it will help but without pics tough to say

JOBI

1417 FUT - Dr. True

1476 FUT - Dr. True

2124 FUT - Dr. True

604 FUE - Dr. True

My views are based on my personal experiences, research and objective observations. I am not a doctor.

Total - 5621 FU's uncut!

800 Follicular Units spread out along the hairline should not cause that much shock. Hairs that were previously transplanted tend not to shock as easily as weak original hairs. If they do go into shock it is usually temporary. How much shock you would get from this next 800 grafts really depends on how many original hairs are present and how densely the new grafts are placed in relationship to the existing hairs. Some have tried to use laser or Rogaine post-op to neutralize the shock loss, but these treatments have not been proven.

Well I had over 2000 grafts implanted amongst previously transplanted hairs and I experienced a lot of shock. It does happen and it can make the procedure noticeable. Having said that, 800 grafts spread out without dense packing is minor and shouldn't cause as much shock.