Transplant Surgery with Dr. Glenn Charles

BC

I had transplant surgery with Dr. Glenn Charles on December 21, 2004. I couldn't be more pleased. During my initial consultation, Dr. Charles took time to fully explain the transplant procedure, what the day of surgery would be like and other options that were available to me. He was very thorough and detailed with his evaluation. I had additional questions following the consultation and Dr. Charles was always available to talk with me to answer my questions. I was never rushed or pressured to making a decision about transplant surgery. The day of surgery was just as Dr. Charles described. The doctor and his staff were very professional and courteous. I have seen Dr. Charles twice for follow up, and the sutures have been removed. Now I just have to wait for my new hair to grow. If you are considering a hair transplant surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Glenn Charles.

I had transplant surgery with Dr. Glenn Charles on December 21, 2004. I couldn't be more pleased. During my initial consultation, Dr. Charles took time to fully explain the transplant procedure, what the day of surgery would be like and other options that were available to me. He was very thorough and detailed with his evaluation. I had additional questions following the consultation and Dr. Charles was always available to talk with me to answer my questions. I was never rushed or pressured to making a decision about transplant surgery. The day of surgery was just as Dr. Charles described. The doctor and his staff were very professional and courteous. I have seen Dr. Charles twice for follow up, and the sutures have been removed. Now I just have to wait for my new hair to grow. If you are considering a hair transplant surgery, I highly recommend Dr. Glenn Charles.

It is the day after a seven hour session in Dr. Charles' office (my transplants were done Jan 11, 2005). From my initial consultation, to the surgical proceedure and the follow up the day after, Dr. Charles and his wonderful staff always exceeded my expectations. I expected pain, and I had none, I expected oozing, and I had none. I didn't expect to be able to fully function the day after surgery. My hat's off (now that I have hair) to Dr. Charles and staff for an outstanding job. Also worthy of note, Dr Charles schedules only one patient per day. If you are like me and appreciate that extra time and attention that you get from a Doctor devoted to his patients...then Dr. Charles is for you.

• 3 years later...

I underwent tranplants 2 weeks ago with Dr. Charles. As a physician, I compliment him and his staff for their professionalism. Though I can appreciate prospective patients' understandable apprehension in undergoing any surgical procedure, Dr. Charles smoothed the way. The predictable relatively minor discomfort of the injections, surgery , and post-operative healing process were worth it.

tansplants88,

Congratulations on selecting a first-rate physician to perform your surgery.

I strongly encourage you to start your own thread by clicking "New" and then "discussion" above to share your detailed experience, number of follicular unit grafts, etc. Creating a patient weblog is free and easy and the best way to share your hair transplant progress and finally, transformation.

Best wishes,

Bill

did i miss something arent we in 2008 now is this an old thread?or did i have too many bevvies and wake up in another dimension(SPOOKY) icon_eek.gif

2 poor very poor UK ht's

2 world class repairs with Shapiro Medical Group

original thread

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.co...d.php?t=134995

Dr Paul's procedure http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1710

Dr Ron's procedure

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1128