need to find a doctor

utley7

While recommendations may be biased due to personal or financial interests, you should first evaluate the type of procedure you want (FUT or FUE). Then look for docs that will cater to your request reasonably. Do you want to go to a doc that uses technicians or where a doc works on you? Do you want a doc that only focuses on your surgery or multiple surgeries the same day? Do you want a doc do manual surgical work on you or motorized? What kind of doc are you looking for?

Thanks for replying back! I'm not exactly sure. My situation is not that bad. I have a small bald spot in my crown area with some thinning. If you were looking straight at me you would never know. My hairline is in good shape. I'm 34 year's old, this thinning started when I was around 21. And it hasn't changed much over the past 13 years. Each year it changed minorly. I saw one doctor who was a neograft doc. Who said I needed approx. 1,000 grafts. I was looking at the coalition doctors in new york. I liked some of the work Carlos Wesley has performed. What type of ht do you think would best help me. Any suggestions on moving forward?