need to get a prescription for proscar

harry1

Hello,

I need to get a prescription for Proscar. I already have a prescription for Finasteride but it's it's $$$. I went to a local clinic to get Proscar but the dr wouldn't prescribe it to me since it's marketed for the prostate.

I just want a prescription and not interested in buying the drug online because it's cheap enough to buy locally. I could pay $50-$100 for an online transaction like this:

https://www.americanwell.com/doctors-available-24-hours/

My main concern is that I don't want to randomly pay $$$ for a dr consultation and then be told that he won't write me a prescription for proscar. So can you recommend a good way to get a proscar prescription online?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I do not know how to get an online prescription because I get my meds online without prescription. You've mentioned that you do not wish to buy it online as it is expensive. How much do you pay for a month supply of Proscar if you buy it in your local drugstore?

not everyone wants to go to walmart or see a doctor

Always a smarts ass around !

Listen wet behind the ears maybe you can't understand friendly / constructive advice, or your just not used to it but some people like all different options.

maybe that's not you & if so there is no point of you being in such a forum is there now.

If you got nothing good to say then best keep shut.

• 4 weeks later...