Looking for NY doctor..

ninjathen

Thinking of going for a third HT..I had the last two at Bosley..They were small procedures,I was not educated by this site yet..Can you recommend a good NY doctor?

Do not want my head shaved..I know some Drs.prefer to do this,but I rather not..

Thank you....

I am very very pleased with Dr. Bernstein and his repair work and subsequent transplant. Also, he did NOT shave my head for the transplant, which worked out really well when time to return to an office. Its now been 5 weeks, and my scar is almost imperceptible, all going well. This part of the healing is the hard part, the waiting, but, alas, everyone goes through it...my turn!

I had strip done 10/16, about 2350 grafts. I know that the Dr. took pictures, I don't have any. We've agreed that I will post them once completed, but, this has been a long 2 years...It doesn't help that I can barely use this computer let alone figure out the camera thing. Again, the repair part is what makes it so time consuming, you would think that I am used to waiting, but alas, I'm just as impatient now as ever.