My WHTC + Dr Mwamba -2041 grafts FUE by FIT shaven

The patient we are presenting today is a Norwood 3 who wanted to lower the FHL and restore density in frontal zone.

We recommended surgery plus our classic medical therapy.

In our technique, we shaved the back donor completely and the recipient area wasn’t shave at all .We often do that for patients who request it for quick social reinsertion.

We grafted the frontal hairline at 50 FU/cm2, the temples at 40 FU/cm2 and the forelock at 30 FU/cm2.

Lower density in forelock aim was to avoid shock loss .To compensate it , we did implant grafts of 3 hairs per follicle to reach the same hair volume .

The patient is very happy.

0GHaoE.jpg

q8TXEk.jpg

3LMHDi.jpg

MnI1Mj.jpg

Ojm3aB.jpg

VXZf2L.jpg

pfCp16.jpg

WZADUv.jpg

AbvdhV.jpg

B4EokS.jpg

5bwWGD.jpg

zpy31S.jpg

QkMU8a.jpg

s5p9x5.jpg

pjMDlD.jpg

a4pImn.jpg

4k1bwy.jpg

NaVhC1.jpg

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

What an excellent use of grafts. The patient has certainly benefited from the procedure. Social reinsertion is a huge concern that patients face when they have reached the post-op period and desire as much undetectability as possible.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Perfect FUE candidate. Nice work!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.