Best FUE Dr in Europe to design hairline, frame the face and have good density.

Hey fam,

I have had 2 hair transplant up to date, the first one was a "joke" and I am currently 8 month post op from the second one.

Although the second transplant have helped with density, I feel that the design of the hairline could have been more aesthetic ; the doctor has decided to be very conservative and has transplanted the hair following the pattern of my current hair line, leaving the temple as they were which looks very natural indeed but I would have liked a more juvenile hair line; I am 27.

I would like to have a third procedure to really frame my face and design a more aesthetic hair line with good temple closure as well as good density.

I know from what I have read in this forum that Dr. Feriduni is top notch when it comes to hair line reconstruction and might go ahead with him for my third procedure.

What do guys think ?

Thank you,

All the best.

Feriduni is good but be prepared to wait a while, I would imagine he is booked up for the next 6 plus months.

To be honest, I am questioning why you are already considering a third transpant when the hair from your second transplant would not (presumably) have matured yet. Who did you have your second op with and do you have any photos to put up to show us what your hair looks like at the moment from the front?