FUE treatment

Hi every body I've been looking in to having a treatment I have looked at having it done in Dublin black rock also Thailand uk is very expensive so is Ireland so I have been milling over going to Thailand having it done there and staying for a month out of the way I sent photos to a clinic www thia hair transplant they looked ok but the price was 120bht a graph at my calculation that's about 2 pounds a graph compared to black rock Dublin is 250 a graph not a lot more than Thailand if I had the money I would go black rock Jimmy Nesbit Louis Walsh had there treatment there but it is a money thing I've been looking at Turkey Beauty travels 24 can the prices be that different any one who can give me some advice I would be grateful

Danny,

I suggest reviewing our recommended hair restoration physicians. Feel free to ask any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 2 weeks later...

Have been in sorts of contact with Dr Ali emre karadeniz the email address attached to his website is no longer for some reason I have tried to make contact but it does not seem to be happening something is just not Wright but I don't know what I have been communicating through this website he gave me a new email address but still he does not respond I've sent pictures to all web addresses what can I say the whole thing is begging to distress me every night on the net till 2in the morning maybe I need a brain doctor not a hair transplant getting a bit much now the Lord works in mysterious ways and maybe it is his way of warning me however it is hard to except the ageing process

Hello dannyboxing I hope your well.

There are lots of good fue docs in Turkey and their prices vary quite widely.

Don't rush into a decision as that's how mistakes are made spend some time researching as many drs in Turkey as in my opinion they have some of the best fue docs on the planet.

Private message members who have been to turkey for their opinions as most members are more than happy to help one another.

Good luck to you sir.

Have a nice day.

Have been in sorts of contact with Dr Ali emre karadeniz the email address attached to his website is no longer for some reason I have tried to make contact but it does not seem to be happening something is just not Wright but I don't know what I have been communicating through this website he gave me a new email address but still he does not respond I've sent pictures to all web addresses what can I say the whole thing is begging to distress me every night on the net till 2in the morning maybe I need a brain doctor not a hair transplant getting a bit much now the Lord works in mysterious ways and maybe it is his way of warning me however it is hard to except the ageing process

You can find Dr. Emre's contact information on his recommendation profile.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website