Liverpool Skin and Hair Clinic

Searcher999

Hello searcher.

Never heard of them or him.

Check them out thoroughly then check them out again and again do not go rushing in wasteing money and valuable donor hair for a poor result.

There are lots of good fue clinics throughout Europe.

RESEARCH RESEARCH AND RESEARCH SOME MORE you may get lucky or you may regret it for the rest of your days.

Whatever you decide I wish you luck.

Have a nice day

Been around for 9 years and never heard of them. They must be new as they have no photos on their website despite saying they are market leaders.

He may be a great hair surgeon but unless he has a body of work to show that is just speculation. As 1966 says research, research and research. Lots of good options available by recommended surgeons on this site.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

As well as getting photos search the web like crazy about the doc. Ask if they have any patients you could meet ect ect

I could send you a load of before and after photos claiming I had done the ht.

There's no rush I'm sure you know the saying -- only fools rush in.

Good luck

Thanks 1966 :) ill ask can i meet the patients after they send the pictures and see what they say. I have read reviews online about the clinic all seem positive, although there are only a few reviews....ill continue the search and keep you updated :D

There knowledge certainly seems to be lacking reading through the website blurb.. Follicular untis contain 1,2 and 3 hairs.... erm and 4 hairs too which you seem to have missed off.

Seems like there are no real results from the patient themselves.

Personally i think there is only 1 person who is safe to have HT in the UK and they are recommended on this forum.

they have a promotion i saw on google 1.50 sterling per fue over 2000. i need 2000. i was told by another company (transform).....sounds good but is it....

I looked at http://www.hakandoganayfue.com/ in Turkey. It seems around the same price bu more reputable mayby?

Edited by Searcher999

Could be a cheap mess they make of your head.

?3000 you can go to several other places within that price range that have lots of patients here who you should ask for their reveiw.

Go to the fue section of the forum do lots of looking and reading.

In my opinion I wouldn't look at this Liverpool clinic again there are alarm bells deafening me.

Go somewhere with a proven track record and you stand a far better chance of getting the results your looking for.

Keep looking there's no rush is there?

Good luck and have a good evening

• 2 months later...