taking the plunge?!

newby1234

Yeah kinda wish I'd started 3 years ago! Read too many stories on the net?!

Stop reading them. people love to moan and complain and I bet many of those commenting on Propecia haven't even taken it. Ok, it does have side affects that affect a very low number of people. I've been taking it for over 14 months and experienced no side affects what's so ever and managed to halt my hair loss.

I agree man. Don't pay too much attention to the horror stories. I'm not saying to be careless, as there are side effects with any drug you take, but the number of people who do experience sides is very low. Not to mention, there are so many other factors that contribute to ED at any given point in a man's life that I think it would be difficult to narrow it down to one specific factor and be able to blame the drug entirely.

The only way to know for sure if you yourself will experience side effects is to give it a shot. I've not had any problems with it so far, and all the guys I know personally that take it haven't had any problems either.

I started taking it before my HT and believe that it may have contributed to me not experiencing any shock loss. In fact, I even managed to keep some of my original grafts. If you're otherwise quite healthy and in shape, I don't see why you couldn't give it a shot and trust that the system down south won't let you down. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56