On Propecia for 6 months...is it working?

Ankur FAN1

Hi everyone,

I've been on propecia for 6 months now. Betweens month 3 and 6 I thought things were looking good. My hairline on the right side didn't seem like it was receeding anymore and the left side seemed fine. Unfortunelty, i've began to notice that my left side has receeded quite a bit since Febuary. Althought it hasn't gone back by much, it is a noticable difference. Did anyone else for whom propecia eventually stoped hair loss notice hair loss between months 3-6? I know you can't really tell if the medicine is working until months 9 and 12, but they do say you should see a slowdown in hair loss. I can't really tell if this loss occured more slowly then it would have had i not been on the medicine. Thanks for everyones' help.

Hi everyone,

I've been on propecia for 6 months now. Betweens month 3 and 6 I thought things were looking good. My hairline on the right side didn't seem like it was receeding anymore and the left side seemed fine. Unfortunelty, i've began to notice that my left side has receeded quite a bit since Febuary. Althought it hasn't gone back by much, it is a noticable difference. Did anyone else for whom propecia eventually stoped hair loss notice hair loss between months 3-6? I know you can't really tell if the medicine is working until months 9 and 12, but they do say you should see a slowdown in hair loss. I can't really tell if this loss occured more slowly then it would have had i not been on the medicine. Thanks for everyones' help.