Dr. Villnow in Germany

Sacul67

Hello everybody,

i am new here in the english speaking forum but i also want to clear my thoughts here with you.

I am NW5a to 6 and i am planning to do a FUT. I visited Dr. Villnow, who is a very nice guy.

He talked about 2000-2500 grafts for my head

Now i got a lot of reputation from people warning me to go a doc in germany.

Anyone has experience with Dr. Villnow so far? And which other Docs do you recommend?

Would be very nice to hear some of your opinions!

Thanks so far!!

A3.jpg.5c7a28ba636da86bfc70046bcb994492.jpg

A5.jpg.4ee8928697a52a0ad0b2e430b3d5aad1.jpg

A7.jpg.d739b27993510557ac07e3bd95d51680.jpg

IMG_0705.jpg.b46d99bd46898e00ac5769f8f097f7fb.jpg

Hey buddy, I went to Dr Villnow over a year ago and the results have been fantastic! I've done a big ole photo journal right here:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171507-7350-grafts-850-body-hair-dr-villnow-dr-de-reys.html

Got to say, he's good with body hair though it's a long op.

I'll defo put up some more recent pics soonish!

Will

i went and met him personally for my HT....i was not really too sure on him...also he was quite pricey and his support staff were not all the nice and friendly.. .so decided to go with Dr.Koray Erdogan

It appears that you have good donor supply and excellent hair characteristics. However you should be aware that ultimately it may require upwards between 6-8 thousand grafts to achieve a full natural appearance. I wouldn't do it all at once but the physician you choose should offer you a long term plan and discuss the best strategy in order to achieve it. If you are willing to go to Germany why not also consult in person with the two well known physicians in Belgium?