How many grafts do you think?

hey guys, im looking to get FUE done in turkey soon, but id like to ask what you guys think..my question is do you think that i could get the restoration i want in one session? or should i do the front first and do the crown on a next trip..and also..how many grafts do you think ill need? many thanks and photos below..

p.s my hair is very short cause ive been shaving my head since ive started to thin, this is a day worth of growth sorry about that

5b32e2047900a_photo1.JPG.445f322c0b371af7d816901559eb1d5c.JPG

5b32e20497d4d_photo2.JPG.687778880cd18c4e7a64d2f6317e2284.JPG

5b32e204b8544_photo3.JPG.jpg.1349e5c1a67bb04423c5a7772b0e344c.jpg

5b32e204c6dad_photo4.JPG.42010a75042be5e30c27571efb815bfe.JPG

I would do the front with 2.5k and the back with another 2.5 if available. Keeping a conservative hairline of course.

Thanks..if i cant get front and back in one session then i think ill do the hairline i want and go back another year for the back

I don't think you're a candidate. The bald area is simply too big relative to donor supply.

thats a strange opinion..ive seen users here with far more hairloss achieve great results. are you a fue dr ? no, thought not. but thank you for the opinion.

I'd grow your hair out a bit more in order to see density, and in terms of doctors, I would contact Jose Lorenzo. He is the only surgeon I know of who has given good results on higher cases, and will be able to give a better opinion than Mr. Shadow.

I think it is very possible for you, but I am assuming you will continue to keep your hair very short?

I'd grow your hair out a bit more in order to see density, and in terms of doctors, I would contact Jose Lorenzo. He is the only surgeon I know of who has given good results on higher cases, and will be able to give a better opinion than Mr. Shadow.

I think it is very possible for you, but I am assuming you will continue to keep your hair very short?

here is me with my hair grown out a few months ago:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174979-london-hair-transplants-help.html

thanks everyone for the different opinions

here is me with my hair grown out a few months ago:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/174979-london-hair-transplants-help.html

thanks everyone for the different opinions

Well, these pictures paint a very different picture. Here, you appear to be a 3V, whereas in the bicked pictures, you looked like a 5+.

So that's good. But you're still only 25. If you could wait until 30, you'd probably be better off.

Well, these pictures paint a very different picture. Here, you appear to be a 3V, whereas in the bicked pictures, you looked like a 5+.

So that's good. But you're still only 25. If you could wait until 30, you'd probably be better off.

Yeah the growth seems different with every shave..sometimes some parts grow faster than others, thanks

Oh....you're a NW3. Even if you were a NW5, I would have still thought you a good candidate due to coarse wavy hair, dark skin. But with the grown out photos, I'd say about 2k grafts for the front. Keep it conservative since you're young.

I would avoid Dr. Maral, he is the doctor referenced in the posts above. I would highly recommend Bisanga or Feriduni, as they have a lot of cases of young men with NW3 patterns. In Turkey, Erdogan looks promising, and perhaps Dr Erkan Demirsoy might be a good option too.