Are their any recommended FUE doctors in Mexico? Or are they all a scam?

Coupeit88

I've been waiting for Dr. Nader to get back to me for almost 2 weeks. I've sent him photos and intro. How long did it take for him to get back to you and schedule your surgery?

On a scale of 0-10, how painful is this, or for example, in comparison to getting a tattoo?

I still can't believe how dumb people are when it comes to HT. Going to Mexico to have some cut your scalp open - yeah sounds like a good idea! I wouldn't go to Mexico to take an advil.

I still can't believe how dumb people are when it comes to HT. Going to Mexico to have some cut your scalp open - yeah sounds like a good idea! I wouldn't go to Mexico to take an advil.

Precisely right.

Surgery is not a consumer good. It's not something you want a deal on. If it's that important, save up and get it done with someone proven.

You guys can bash Mexico all you want but Dr Nader did a excellent 2000 fue procedure on me that would have cost $12,000 or more in the u.s. I paid $4000 and feel great so talk all the shit you want. Anyone with a brain can see the man is worth checking out and knows his shit. Watch this guys videos and tell me Nader doesn't do great fue...

go to 2:27 to see how fucking bald this guy was...

You guys can bash Mexico all you want but Dr Nader did a excellent 2000 fue procedure on me that would have cost $12,000 or more in the u.s. I paid $4000 and feel great so talk all the shit you want. Anyone with a brain can see the man is worth checking out and knows his shit. Watch this guys videos and tell me Nader doesn't do great fue...

Agree with you awidowspeek Dr. Nader does really good work. I have actually talked to Tom a couple of times about his results through email. There are lots of good doctors not recommended

on here and some that are that should not be in my opinion. Just the way it works on all of the forums. Most important thing is you are happy with your results.

Agreed, I'm less than 2 months post op 3800 plus grafts with Dr Nader. My hair is already coming in & I already know this Ht is going to be a home run.

The whole surgery cost me $5400 ( which broke down to $1.41 a grafts for FUE ) that included food & lodging ( Holiday Inn 3 nights) transportation to and from the airport and office and all medications.

As mentioned earlier in this this thread :

" I still can't believe how dumb people are when it comes to HT. Going to Mexico to have some cut your scalp open - yeah sounds like a good idea! I wouldn't go to Mexico to take an advil."

Absolutely people talking out of school without a clue, especially with his amazing skills & results documented .

Dr. Nader is a first class Ht surgeon an I believe his work is as good or better than most of the Coalition.

Nader has produced really nice results. Sorry people have attacked you for going with him. Please post your final results when the time is right to show his work.

This is 3 days post op. I have exceptional growth now at a little less than 2 months.I plan on an update at 3 months so everyone can see these great results

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/181622-3854-fue-grafts-dr-luis-nader.html

• 11 months later...

I had a 2000 graft in 2010, everything went well. The Dr. was truly interested in fue advancement and his life revolved around it. I have since lost most of my original hair and the implants are mostly what remains. Basically the crown is thin. Nader will be the doctor i will go to again soon if he can fit me in.