One more msm question

OK, one more MSM question for Ya.

I just got capsules from wal-mart. Has 500mg of MSM and also 500mg of Glucosamine(good for joints). On the back of the bottle it say's 2 cap's are a serving so there not 500mg cap's like I thought when I got them but 250mg cap's. It say's to take 2 cap's 3 times a day, which would = 1500mg.

Now should I go for 3000mg a day ?

Also how do you like to dose it out, 2 times or 3 times a day.

OK, one more MSM question for Ya.

I just got capsules from wal-mart. Has 500mg of MSM and also 500mg of Glucosamine(good for joints). On the back of the bottle it say's 2 cap's are a serving so there not 500mg cap's like I thought when I got them but 250mg cap's. It say's to take 2 cap's 3 times a day, which would = 1500mg.

Now should I go for 3000mg a day ?

Also how do you like to dose it out, 2 times or 3 times a day.

personally, i havent had any bad reaction from 3000 a day....but i would wonder if there might be some sort of risk in taking that high an amount of Glucosamine.....

------------------------------

4600 grafts/ 12/10/2003/ Dr. Jerry Wong

Aren't you glad you know me, and have such easy access to my dementia???

Yes Rugger, I was thinking the same thing about the Glucosamine. so I guess great mind's do think a like..or maybe it's two mind's strung out on too much MSM, but what ever.

I think I'll just do the 2cap's 3times a day for 1,500mg just to use up this bottle and then next time buy strait MSM with no Glucosamine and start 3,000mg at that time.

Thank's Rugger

The stuff is pretty cheap so why mess around with it? If you have a Costco nearby, $13.59 for 300 caps (1000mg).

I just started taking it today...

Yes Smoothy, I agree. I think that's what I'm gonna do.

Use up this bottle and get 1000mg of pure MSM next time. I'll start taking 3000mg at that point.

Thank's all...