Smp uk help

Hi All

Was recently told at consultaion for Hair Transplant that my doner area wasnt sufficient enough and SMP was mentioned as a new, modern procedure, not something I had considered before but may now be my best option?

Where and who are the best clinics in the UK?

Have been looking at Skalp and His Hair Clinic?

Anyone have any advice? Does it work? Does it look like hair, feel like hair?

Does the proceedure last forever, does it hurt?

Currently carrying out the research before planning next step so any advice on this would be great!

Thanks

Hi All

Was recently told at consultaion for Hair Transplant that my doner area wasnt sufficient enough and SMP was mentioned as a new, modern procedure, not something I had considered before but may now be my best option?

Where and who are the best clinics in the UK?

Have been looking at Skalp and His Hair Clinic?

Anyone have any advice? Does it work? Does it look like hair, feel like hair?

Does the proceedure last forever, does it hurt?

Currently carrying out the research before planning next step so any advice on this would be great!

Thanks

1) Where and who are the best clinics in the UK?

-HIS Hair, SKALP, and Vinci Hair Clinic

2)Does it work? Does it look like hair, feel like hair?

- Yes it works, if done correctly by your practitioner. It looks like real hair follicles shaved extremely closely. No, of course it does not feel like hair, SMP is tattooed dots, an illusion.

3) Does the procedure last forever?

- Many factors that determine the longevity of SMP such as how you care for it (avoid sun exposure, harsh chemicals, etc., and use moisturizer regularly) the type of ink used, the depth of insertion, the level of aggression of the individual's immune system, attention to aftercare instructions, etc etc.

4) Does it hurt?

-Depends on your pain threshold. I sat through a total of about 10 hours of SMP. Never really bothered me, I almost fell asleep several times. The hairline and sides were a little more sensitive but even these were not painful, just a very mild discomfort, very mild.