Overdose of Scalp exercise

Hello everyone,

I am planning a hair transplant after 3 months.I am about to start scalp exercise as i dont think i have elastic scalp so i want tp know what will happen if i will do scalp exercise for say 2 hours daily? I am planning a mega session .Please help me

You will end up with great biceps and triceps! Seriously you really don't need to do them for anywhere near as much as that 15 mins daily should be enough for 3 months.

Good luck

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Have no idea what jonusb is talking about or what it has to do with scalp exercises. 10-15 minutes per day for a month or two should be plenty. If you are a first timer than you probably already have desent scalp laxity. It is more important when have multple procedures over a period of time.

• 5 weeks later...
Originally posted by spex:

2 hours a day you will look like this guy icon_eek.gif:

Shar-PeiArt.jpg

Becareful you don't have way too much laxity as then your scar may well stretch as a result of too much laxity.

I'll look like this guy? Really, you can get THAT much hair just from doing scalp exercises!? :P