Hair Transplant with Dr Bhatti in Oct 14 - Part 1

After the success of my first hair transplant a few years ago I have decided to embark into having another hair transplant. I have been researching forums for almost 2 years, spoken to some of the surgeons from around the world, after a lot of deliberation I have finally chosen Dr Bhatti from India for my FUE procedure.

I was lucky enough to meet Dr Bhatti in Europe for my hair consultation. For my second procedure I wanted to add more density to my front scalp and to cover my temples. I was particularly interested in having beard hair to add density just behind my hairline. After almost 3 hours of consultation with Dr Bhatti we finally came to an agreement on my hairline, my goal for my procedure and the date for my hair transplant, which will be in October.

I will document my procedure in my next video, showing you photos from my hair transplant and my experience of having FUE procedure with Dr Bhatti...hopefully this forum will allow me to show the video.

If you have any questions you can contact me here on this forum.

My video meeting Dr Bhatti back in the June 14...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2suE-ESBzwo

• 2 weeks later...

Only few days to go for my HT...cant wait.

Flying to India tomorrow, few days of sight seeing and than the BIG DAY.

I will try and add few photos of my HT while Im in india but I will do my final write up with lots of photos/videos when I return home end of October, as I would like to give brief and direct story of my HT.

My video meeting Dr Bhatti back in the June 14...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2suE-ESBzwo

Hi jay

i wish you a lot of luck but of course you won't need it as dr bhatti is a first class surgeon and you will be fine.please do post your photos i will be very interested to see them have a great trip and look after those grafts..

Thanks pisces ...I'm at his clinic as I'm trying this message. Waiting for Dr bhatti to finish off with a surgery and than he will do my hairline and hopefully have my ht tomorrow

Thanks David. I intend to make my post abit different where I will give my feedback on few hotels that I have stayed during my trip. Most importantly lots of photos from my procedure with my feedback and I will also show photos of Dr Bhatti clinic that no one has seen before.

Thanks David. I intend to make my post abit different where I will give my feedback on few hotels that I have stayed during my trip. Most importantly lots of photos from my procedure with my feedback and I will also show photos of Dr Bhatti clinic that no one has seen before.

Hi Jay,

Congratulations on your HT procedure. Thanks so much for sharing your HT journey so far. Very kind of you to share all the details. Looking forward to all the pictures and feedback coming from your side. I am sure that they will be highly beneficial to many hair loss sufferers searching for an HT solution.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 3 weeks later...