Hairline Transplant????

So i keep looking and waiting for some who has or knows about a HT to show me some examples.

I have spoke to some highly recommended Drs and i keep hearing different stories.

I am looking for people who have had a HT who were not' bald, but filled in their scalp.

also if it was FUT vs FUE how many grafts. Shaved or no shaved??

any suggestions will help. I am planning around january to get my HT. still not sure exactly what U.S.A Dr.

leftside2-1.png

front-1.jpg

rightside2-1.png

Edited by 2youngforthis

i have reached out to Dr Konior and spoke with Tom.. I wish my hair would look like that after, but i am still unsure it will.

why do some dr's say to shave your head and other's dont' want you to?

I rather have a FUT as well.

that person in the video has perfect hair now.

i have reached out to Dr Konior and spoke with Tom.. I wish my hair would look like that after, but i am still unsure it will.

why do some dr's say to shave your head and other's dont' want you to?

I rather have a FUT as well.

that person in the video has perfect hair now.

I think the guy in the video had 2 sessions.

If you have hair worth saving it is best to shave down so the doc can look at the angles they exit the scalp and not to make an incision too close, killing the follicle.

With no shave you probably won't get the highest density possible since there will need to be an element of caution when making the incisions.

i am also worried about shock loss. i don't want to loose more hair than i get.

how do you know if your body will accept the new hairs?

The probability is you may look worse than you do for a period of months, maybe 4-6 months, before the new hair starts growing.

The clock starts ticking the moment your donor is removed and the follicles need to be returned to your scalp as soon as possible. The good news is that with proper storage and handling even after several hours there is still a high survival rate (for FUT). Apparently Limmer (Senior) did a study on it some years ago.

Furthermore, I think I heard Feller say in his entire career he never saw less than 60% growth.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

thank you.. but for some reason i felt like when i talked to tom previously he mentioned he didn't' think i could have full hair like i want.

If your hair is around 50 per Sq cm in the hairline then that's probably right. What you could do is get it evened up on your right side but it would be risky to try to boost the rest of the hairline.

Probably best to visit some doctors in person.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day