Dr KORAY ERDOGAN - 2620 grafts FUE

ASMED SURGICAL MEDICAL CENTER

DR KORAY ERDOGAN

- PATIENT'S AGE: 35

- NW: IV

- OPERATION DETAILS: 2620 grafts FUE extracted by manual punch, diameter 0.6 - 0.8 mm.

Incisions executed by: custom made blades, lateral slit

- GRAFTS DISTRIBUTION: 1200 grafts were used to restore patient's frontline, while 1420 grafts were used to fill the mid-scalp

- FINASTERIDE: The patient started the treatment 2 months before undergoing the surgery

* This is the first of two operations planned with the patient in order to obtain an ideal result

BEFORE THE OPERATION

65d68f9c.jpg

dcf1146c.jpg

6374e1ee.jpg

09e1ce4a.jpg

f6fc1360.jpg

f2c1e710.jpg

f6fc1360.jpg

3bf0655b.jpg

ad85dd7d.jpg

OPERATION

fb442b57.jpg

99602c47.jpg

c1ea6207.jpg

a0dfa0ec.jpg

8 MONTHS

82a0775c.jpg

38cb3c0b.jpg

94bc265e.jpg

386f67be.jpg

12 MONTHS

3d0a0379.jpg

21e9cd48.jpg

3fc512a8.jpg

ASMED Surgical Medical Center

Dr Koray Erdogan. Istanbul, Turkey

- For info, evaluations and quotations: htn@asmed.com.tr

- Telephone Contacts (Numbers active in working time and 24h for urgencies):

Main number : (+90) 216 464 11 11

USA: (+1) 8454612049

UK: (+44) 2035191146

- Free online consultation: Online Consultation Form

- For additional information on our clinic, cost and photos:

Asmed Hair Transplant Official Website

- Our Official Facebook Page

Now, modest but honest result as expected from a type 3 hair loss patient with incomplete hair thinning. Modest and expected result because the area is not totally bald, contain many original hairs, and post op still show some hair thinning over transplant areas. Honest because there is no important advertorial tricks on photographs, transplant area hair density is less from the neighbor areas as it should be.

Just one criticism; although the patient has grade 4 hair loss (as stated by Dr. Erdogan), he received hair transplant like a patient with grade 2-3 hair loss.- only over front areas. He looks he needs some hair transplant for the upper middle section. And although the hairline is good, transplantation over temple areas may produce some unnatural appearance as the patient becomes older when the original hairs over temple area become thinner and start receding (going back), since the transplanted hairs will stay thicker in front of this thin hairs..

Dr.Erdogan, by many examples provided clear evidences that FUE technique is effective and as good as FUT technique for NW type 1-3 slight degree of hair losses. Now, it is time he provides some examples for type 6-7 severe grade of hair losses ( and complete baldness not incomplete ones) to compare the results from the other surgeons, so we can compare if FUE is better or not for this severe hair lossses: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176771-dr-koray-erdogan-2820-grafts-fue.html

its the first of TWO transplants. did u not read the thread?

Now, modest but honest result as expected from a type 3 hair loss patient with incomplete hair thinning. Modest and expected result because the area is not totally bald, contain many original hairs, and post op still show some hair thinning over transplant areas. Honest because there is no important advertorial tricks on photographs, transplant area hair density is less from the neighbor areas as it should be.

Just one criticism; although the patient has grade 4 hair loss (as stated by Dr. Erdogan), he received hair transplant like a patient with grade 2-3 hair loss.- only over front areas. He looks he needs some hair transplant for the upper middle section. And although the hairline is good, transplantation over temple areas may produce some unnatural appearance as the patient becomes older when the original hairs over temple area become thinner and start receding (going back), since the transplanted hairs will stay thicker in front of this thin hairs..

Dr.Erdogan, by many examples provided clear evidences that FUE technique is effective and as good as FUT technique for NW type 1-3 slight degree of hair losses. Now, it is time he provides some examples for type 6-7 severe grade of hair losses ( and complete baldness not incomplete ones) to compare the results from the other surgeons, so we can compare if FUE is better or not for this severe hair lossses: http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176771-dr-koray-erdogan-2820-grafts-fue.html

its the first of TWO transplants. did u not read the thread?

You are very disrespectful! Of course, you have a right to make criticism or comments on my criticism/comments. But how dare you to speak like this!!!

Yes, I did read, that's why I commented honestly. However, you should accept that hair loss area is small, and almost all coalition physicians of this network would get better or more coverage for all hair loss area by just transplanting more than 2600 grafts just in one session. So why need 2nd?

If 2 sessions of hair transplant can provide full coverage in this relatively small area, the result still should be rated as modest after 2nd, and no need to say that this is impressive. If one session were provide much better coverage now, it might be rated as impressive.

What about my criticism about hairline over the temples? What do you think about that?

Where are the other cheerleaders?

You are still in the same business? Promoting expensive HT, defeating inexpensive ones? What is the meaning of expensive and cheap (inexpensive to be polite) for you? What is the meaning of these words for a homeless, for a student, for a blue-collar worker with whole life savings of $20.000? Maybe this dirty cheap one is very expensive in his country? Did you research? Did you learn?? Did you ask?

Did you read my recent post about these matters? http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176771-dr-koray-erdogan-2820-grafts-fue.html

Above, do you understand???

Edited by californian

If you read the thread then you would understand the journey for the guy in the OP has not finished his journey then...

The wet before pictures dont bother me much to be honest, to me it shows which areas are thin and I can clearly see a good transformation to my own standards/expectations of the OP. But when I do arrange to see Dr Koray and his team I will bring it up to his attention.

It helps that his surgery hospitcal is 10 -15 minuits away from my house in Istanbul and can speak the native Turkish language too as I was born there but grew up in UK.

heres a news flash for you.... usually he does perform the desired grafts needed over a two day session but not always.

there cud be many reasons why he didn't. maybe the patient wanted to see how the results wud turn out before he fully committed. maybe he didn't have enough money or maybe there r medical reasons but if u actually followed his work over the last year or so ull see they usually complete a HT over a two day period. they use to split it up and some top surgeons still do and think they hav better yield as a result.

hairline over temples? ummm yea ppl hair hair at their temples. its standard operating procedure so I have no clue wat ur talkn about and I'm starting to think u don't either.

and as far as everything else you said I have no earthly clue what u are talkn about and again I doubt u do either.

You are very disrespectful! Of course, you have a right to make criticism or comments on my criticism/comments. But how dare you to speak like this!!!

Yes, I did read, that's why I commented honestly. However, you should accept that hair loss area is small, and almost all coalition physicians of this network would get better or more coverage for all hair loss area by just transplanting more than 2600 grafts just in one session. So why need 2nd?

If 2 sessions of hair transplant can provide full coverage in this relatively small area, the result still should be rated as modest after 2nd, and no need to say that this is impressive. If one session were provide much better coverage now, it might be rated as impressive.

What about my criticism about hairline over the temples? What do you think about that?

Where are the other cheerleaders?

You are still in the same business? Promoting expensive HT, defeating inexpensive ones? What is the meaning of expensive and cheap (inexpensive to be polite) for you? What is the meaning of these words for a homeless, for a student, for a blue-collar worker with whole life savings of $20.000? Maybe this dirty cheap one is very expensive in his country? Did you research? Did you learn?? Did you ask?

Did you read my recent post about these matters? http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/176771-dr-koray-erdogan-2820-grafts-fue.html

Above, do you understand???

If you read the thread then you would understand the journey for the guy in the OP has not finished his journey then...

The wet before pictures dont bother me much to be honest, to me it shows which areas are thin and I can clearly see a good transformation to my own standards/expectations of the OP. But when I do arrange to see Dr Koray and his team I will bring it up to his attention.

It helps that his surgery hospitcal is 10 -15 minuits away from my house in Istanbul and can speak the native Turkish language too as I was born there but grew up in UK.

Are you sure you are native in English too? :)

This thread was started by Dr. Koray and his team, why do they need your attention? Don't they follow up their own threads and reply member's questions? See Ko has asked many times: "Why does this clinic keep posting wet before photos?"

Bring it up their urgent attention, send mail, run, we are all waiting....

heres a news flash for you.... usually he does perform the desired grafts needed over a two day session but not always.

there cud be many reasons why he didn't. maybe the patient wanted to see how the results wud turn out before he fully committed. maybe he didn't have enough money or maybe there r medical reasons but if u actually followed his work over the last year or so ull see they usually complete a HT over a two day period. they use to split it up and some top surgeons still do and think they hav better yield as a result.

Yeah, yeah, maybe.. Maybe it is just easier to persuade the patient to charge more per graft, maybe his technicians are not so experienced to complete the procedure in one day, maybe he likes to torture patients by putting them through the same surgery again. maybe this, maybe that. No offense. Just possibilities..

Do you know that 2-3 days of consecutive surgeries are still one session of hair transplant? You are misleading the community. It does not increase the maximum number of grafts that can be transplanted (search and learn why). Many coalition doctors, respected surgeons in this community, who use FUT technique can transfer many more number of grafts (4000-5000) in one day of surgery. You still need clues?

For other issues you seem to forget, I will remind them to you later, you take some rest for now..

PS. David, What is Bill's opinion to open the thread that you closed recently.

Are you sure you are native in English too? :)

This thread was started by Dr. Koray and his team, why do they need your attention? Don't they follow up their own threads and reply member's questions? See Ko has asked many times: "Why does this clinic keep posting wet before photos?"

Bring it up their urgent attention, send mail, run, we are all waiting....

Californian you must be really bored, and looking at all your posts, if anything YOUR looking for attention.. and the funny thing is you really try hard to sound like a smart ass on Dr Korays threads like you got something stuck up somewhere, so I suggest you review your tone, and cocky wierd attitude on his and other this forum in general.

Seriously your point and critisizm is welcome but dont speak like your some preffesor that knows best.

If anything NONE of your posts or info that I have researched on these forums for the past months I find is helpful and your critizm is just that, nothing else.. not FACT....so if anything you are just cluttering Dr Koray's threads with jibberish...

None of your posts are helpful/useful at best sounds like you are really unhappy with your life and your replies sound like your trying to out smart people like your something special. Your not helping no one nor your self, sound like a really sad person. I feel for you. you are not doing anyone favours.

I think you should go find a better hobby m8

you seem to make a lot of speculations on why a top HT surgeon does what he does. but I'm sure ur far more skilled and experienced then Dr. Doganay who happens to be one the worlds best HT surgeons.

you shud really PM him and express ur disgust with his techniques cause its obvious his patient results are just awful....:rolleyes:

why don't you stop worrying about who is gonna close what thread and worry about educating urself cause u sound like an idiot!

no moron a session is one day. if u have two sessions over three days u still have two sessions. if u have a second HT a year later that wud be a second HT. wow thats not rocket science but apparently it is to u.

u keep digging a deeper and deeper hole. you shud really just quit while ur behind cause u really are clueless and u continue to prove that fact with ur posts....:rolleyes:

Yeah, yeah, maybe.. Maybe it is just easier to persuade the patient to charge more per graft, maybe his technicians are not so experienced to complete the procedure in one day, maybe he likes to torture patients by putting them through the same surgery again. maybe this, maybe that. No offense. Just possibilities..

Do you know that 2-3 days of consecutive surgeries are still one session of hair transplant? You are misleading the community. It does not increase the maximum number of grafts that can be transplanted (search and learn why). Many coalition doctors, respected surgeons in this community, who use FUT technique can transfer many more number of grafts (4000-5000) in one day of surgery. You still need clues?

For other issues you seem to forget, I will remind them to you later, you take some rest for now..

PS. David, What is Bill's opinion to open the thread that you closed recently.

Seriously your point and critisizm is welcome but dont speak like your some preffesor that knows best.

When I do arrange to see Dr Koray and his team I will bring it up to his attention. His surgery hospitcal is 10 -15 minuits away from my house in Istanbul

Ok, I agree with your diagnosis on my psychological status. I also appreciate your frankness. ((just one correction for you: professor, not preffesor :))

Did you also bring this issue (i.e photography tricks) up to his attention, because we still don't see any comments or explanation from them regarding the issue. Your house is just 10-15 mins away from his clinic, but one week passed.

no moron a session is one day. if u have two sessions over three days u still have two sessions. if u have a second HT a year later that wud be a second HT. wow thats not rocket science but apparently it is to u.

OK, lets use your naming system about the sessions. The naming is not issue, in fact. First HT done in 2 (sometimes 3) sessions in 2-4 consecutive days. HT a year later, this is new HT.

Just note; your naming is confusing, because HT for grade 5-7 hair losses is planned in 2-3 sessions beforehand, but the time between the sessions is generally (optimally) 8-12 months, not 2-4 days. And all senior members of this community named the 2nd sessions is a session that is done months later.

I would say it is clear that all coalition members who use FUT performs HT (transfer 4000-5000 grafts) in 1 session in 1 day of surgery. All FUE surgeons also performs 4000-5000 grafts transfer in 1 session in one day. (considering just the donor areas over head used). So why Dr. Koray transfer 4000-5000 grafts in 2 sessions in 2-4 days. Is this favorable and useful for us -the patients?

Please understand now what i am asking? And explain as if you are telling to a dummy. Me the idiot, you the smart one.

And, the same question to Dr. Koray. Why 2 sessions in 2-4 days? Is this really useful for the patients? What provides more for the patients? What are the advantages for the patients? (Headon, also bring this up to his attention please)

Dr. Doganay who happens to be one the worlds best HT surgeons.

BUSA, I really did not know who DR. Doganay is. After you mentioned him here, I checked and saw that he is one of the competitors of Dr. Koray in Turkey. Here I am criticising Dr. Koray's presentations in Dr. Koray's thread like the others; that's OK. But promoting Doganay here is very unfair and I can not allow you to do this. We should respect the rights of the doctors keeping our rights to cricitise them in with of fairplay.

This is a thread from Dr. Koray presenting the result of his clinic and you have no rights to promote one of his competitors, without having any base for this.

MODERATORS!!!!!!!!!!

Is this fair for BUSA to promote Dr. Doganay here? How can we be sure of that BUSA is not one of the internet marketing employee of Dr. Doganay? How can we be sure of his level of intellectuality? (if I am so idiot as he mentioned about me)

Californian, I dont know what crack your on but when you wake up in the morning please read everything you said and realise your acting up and funny you mentioned psychology... maybe subconsciously you know you should consider getting some help bud.

I dont know BURSA but have seen some of his posts and he seems to me a good fair guy who wants to help. However looking at your posts since I have registered here you have contributed nothing but negetivity in this forum....

Perhaps the moderators should keep an eye on you...

I am ending it here as I dont feel this conversation is getting anywhere or doing anyone any favours so you can shout and cry as much as you want.