3070FUE results/Georgia-Talizi/ And awaiting for a new session with Dr.Hakan Doganay

Luckywan

Hello everybody!

Try to share my story shortly.

I'm 28 yrs old now. Hairloss was noticed at 23-24 yrs. I've been researching for some forums and read a lot about HT surgery. It took me about two years before i've decided for it. Once i've returned home after hair cut and looked at the mirror.. that day i understood HT time has arrived...

There was the only question what method of HT to choose.. Read a load of information i'd rather decided for FUE.

So... it was October, 13th 2013 i've arrived to Georgia, was picked up by Talizi staffs. Next day i got to Hospital and met with the Dr.Akaki, he advised me to transplant 3000 grafts. I paid 9000USD before operation. We began at about 9 o'clock and finished at 6 or 7 in the evening (i don't remember exact time)

Here i'll post my photo blog with Pre Op, Intra Op and progress from 1st month till the 11 Monts. Do i have a decent results for this quantity of moved grafts or not i don't know.

Anyway i'm not pleased with this density and my next HT already been booked. It'll be on November 27 at Dr.Hakan Doganay's clinic.

Comments , questions and recommendation are highly appreciated

Here i post the photos of

#1 How i looks today, on the day light, combed hair

#2 Near the lamp, about a half an hour after washing, uncombed hair

#3 A donor area at present day after extracting 3070 grafts

i had a consultation with Dr.Hakan Doganay last week and he said i'll need to transplant about 2000 additional grafts to get a decent result. Looking forward to that date and i will keep all posted before and after this HT at the AHD clinic.

1a.png.868e21ee07c27f6f1210a40d3adb7abc.png

2a.png.3d6c940d8126cec7e56f1852d6669500.png

3a.png.4b90b63b011e9211705bef0fff95bfd5.png

u were quite bald and 3000 grafts wasn't adequate. looks like pretty good yield of grafts for 3000. I wud call that successful. I'm sure with doganay u will achieve the results ur lookn for. his yield is excellent.

with 2000 grafts and maybe a round of SMP and ill have near complete illusion of density. prob won't even need SMP.

• 2 months later...