Hello

tony71

Hi Guys,

It has been awhile since I have posted here, to be exact it was back in 2006. And thanks to Pat the issue I had with Dr True was resolved.

I want to have HT, I was looking at Dr Wong and Hasson, but from what Dr True told me I have about 1500 to 2000 available in the donar area and the coverage would be 30/40 cm2...

I have taken pictures of my head, the crown area, and the donor area and sent it to Dr Umar and he told me I need 4500 for the hairline and the front, 2500 for the middle and 3500 for the crown. I'm not sure if I need all that.

I have attached my pics, I wear a system so what I did was I decided not to shave my head for 3 weeks so I have week one photo's then week 2 and then week 3. I have had previous HT in the mid 90s and late 90s with Dr True for a total of 2500 grafts.

Image1.jpg.069b1c8c747b77c055334ccb347662db.jpg

Hi Guys,

It has been awhile since I have posted here, to be exact it was back in 2006. And thanks to Pat the issue I had with Dr True was resolved.

I want to have HT, I was looking at Dr Wong and Hasson, but from what Dr True told me I have about 1500 to 2000 available in the donar area and the coverage would be 30/40 cm2...

I have taken pictures of my head, the crown area, and the donor area and sent it to Dr Umar and he told me I need 4500 for the hairline and the front, 2500 for the middle and 3500 for the crown. I'm not sure if I need all that.

I have attached my pics, I wear a system so what I did was I decided not to shave my head for 3 weeks so I have week one photo's then week 2 and then week 3. I have had previous HT in the mid 90s and late 90s with Dr True for a total of 2500 grafts.

Umar's recco seems a bit high, though I'm not sure what he is basically saying that these #s are to achieve. For a totally full, slick looks -- prolly....but you can get much less and still get a much improved look.

I wouldn't take True's word on you have 2k max in your donor as gospel. No disrespect to him, but to often I've seen some docs give very negative donor estimations only to be considerably trumped by others.

e.g. Epstein turned one guy down for lack of donor; Feller yanked out 8k in 2 sessions. LondonLad was somewhat shunned for puny donor, he has had 11k+ from H+W. Just to name a couple that spring to mind.

I agree w/ PGP to not do BHT until all other measures have been explored, and even then to research it cautiously and heavily.

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

I know, Cole office they keep emailing me and when you have someone that keeps emailing you about HT it means they are desperate.

Originally posted by PLEASE GROW PLEASE:

HW only do strip.

I love fue and an extremely concerned about BHT so be careful .

Dr Umar would be the guy to see it this is your ONLY option . Avoid Cole