Question about small pain when running

Hey guys quick question. I am around 3 and a half months post op and I want to know if this is normal. Whenever I go running, about 20 minutes into my run, my recipient area becomes somewhat tender and hurts a bit. Its not painful but more of an annoying feeling. Once I stop running this feeling goes away in about 20 minutes. when I am not running my recipient area feels fine, and I would say the numbness is about 80 percent back. Thanks for your time

Hey guys quick question. I am around 3 and a half months post op and I want to know if this is normal. Whenever I go running, about 20 minutes into my run, my recipient area becomes somewhat tender and hurts a bit. Its not painful but more of an annoying feeling. Once I stop running this feeling goes away in about 20 minutes. when I am not running my recipient area feels fine, and I would say the numbness is about 80 percent back. Thanks for your time

I am about 5 weeks post op and I have noticed this too when I work out or sometimes when I touch the recipient area. It doesn't really hurt too bad but it's sort of a slight stinging sensation. I think this is all pretty normal and that it happens due to the increase in blood circulation to the scalp. I am under the impression that the scalp can stay tender for a while which makes sense due to the fact that it had so many holes poked in it! Hope this helps man and I'm anxious to see what everyone else thinks about it too.

- 1 HT ~ 3000 grafts

- Regimen:

Propecia 1X daily

ya me too i run and sometimes i get the same feeling also when i lift very heavy weights.i even bump my head on an overhead AC unit and got a bruise right at the freggin Recipient area.scared the shit out of me but the hair grew anyways.i guess onces its planted its there for good