Booked dr lorenzo in madrid

Pma

Hi guys,

I've finally bitten the bullet and booked 3000+ fue grafts in December with dr lorenzo. Just paid my deposit today. After vast amounts of research and meeting quite a few people along the way, and reading lots of reviews on this site I decided dr lorenzo was the best for me.

I was inbetween an fut with h&w and fue with dr lorenzo being a Norwood 5 these are two of the best at what they do especially for higher norwoods, must just mention garage land from h&w for all his advice as well and because I wanted fue was the reason I chose dr lorenzo over h&w. Being a Norwood 5 I am fully aware this is going to have to be done over two procedures and luckily I had a meeting with dr lorenzo this summer in Manchester who was very helpful and has advised me a first procedure of 3000 and a second of around 2000 should give me a good result. I have since emailed him lots of questions after he returned to Spain and he has alway replied to me promptly which reassures me.

I will off course update this thread once I've had the procedure done, as many other have helped me with there threads on this site. Any question or advice please type away thanks guys.