did not get a response...help

sweetlittle

Sweetlittle

YOur pics look good. THe HT looks natural and is coming in with good growth. YOu will have growth up to 12 months-- sometimes it will go as long as 16-18months (I had one HT that regrowth was occuring this late, but most will be 95% grown by 12 month).

I think Dr. Mart did a nice job and congrats- looking good.

okay so i was worring a bit too early..thanks for ur kind words they have really given me some kind of a relief..i am taking propecia for the last 3 months....and i think its helping but its to early to say on that...

as i am from india i buy propecia from london through a medical store here....i would like to know what is MSM supplement???---how much it costs and what is the method of intake....its same as propecia....

MSM is a nutriental supplement that you can get as GNC or Wal Mart- most grocery stores carry it now as well. Get the 1,000mg capsules/pills and take 1 three times a day for a total of 3,000mg a day. MSM will help provide nutrients to your hair, skin, and nails-- it takes about 3 months to kick in (some say 2 months but for me it was 3 months) then your hair will grow faster and look healthier. Sounds like your taking your propecia and 5% Rogain which is the #1 recommended combo by surgeons. Add a multi vitamin high in zinc, C, B6, and E (GNC has a Mega Men vitamin that is high in this).

YOu invested a lot of money in your hair now you must give it the right fuel and maintence (like a car). Best of luck.

thanks alot smoothy for this info...

but one think you did not mention, the cost..

you said 3 pills a day of 1,000 mg per tablet

that means 90 tablets of MSM a month

what will that cost me in pounds...

as i order my medicine from london...