Diazepam 10mg and Hydroco/Acetamin 7.5-325mg safe together?

Hello everyone, first off my name is Robert and I am new here. I just had my hair transplant today with Dr. Meshkin. He did an amazing job. Although I know he has been doing this for 25 years + and I trust him, I just hate taking medications. Anyway, after the procedure today, I was dead tired and passed out as soon as I got home. I woke up way passed the time that I needed to take my next does of Hydroco/Acetamin 7.5-325 mg. I didn't get the reglan, which I knows help avoid nausea, so instead of taking the Vicoden, I took the Diazepam 10mg as the Dr. ordered to help me fall asleep and that it also relaxed the scalp so that I can sleep. Well, after taking this I wasn't able to get any sleep because the pain in my donor area was too severe. So about an hour or so later, I took one pill of the Hydroco/Acetamin 7.5-325mg. I read on drugs.com that it isn't a great idea to mix them as they can sometimes cause shortness of breathe and that is really creepy to me. It has been a little over an hour since I took the generic Norco and I don't feel any negative effects. The Norco did take away all my pain in the donor area, which is great, but I just wanted to find out from people on here right away if the interaction isn't something I need to worry about getting really ill or possibly dying over.

Best Regards,

Robert

call your doctor

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.