Diffuse thinning? (19yo)

Lorenzomd

Hey guys.

Here are some pics I'd like you to give your opinion on.

MeuJxz.jpg

tKSfyw.jpg

RW71Ys.jpg

5gBjuy.jpg

WldDRS.jpg

JmQASc.jpg

kTTAVy.jpg

T4ORJn.jpg

R2M4QF.jpg

1vp6HA.jpg

mBkbnz.jpg

My relatives from my father side: the men all have good hair. No signals of balding. However, my aunt has female pattern hair loss. *At least is what I think. I'm not that close too her to ask about it*

My relatives from my mother's side: Not sure about my grandpa, never met him. My uncle has reciding hair line. NW3, i'd guess.

The pics were not taken under the same light. And some are with flash and others don't.

If necessary i'll take new ones.

If there's any questions just ask

Ps: english isn't my first language, so if something is a little bit confusing, just say it

Cheers.

Lorenzo,

I do not see any signs of hair loss. Genetic history can be misleading as well. I would also be careful putting a lot of stock into the female pattern hair loss in your aunt. This is often a different condition and wouldn't have a lot of bearing on your specific hair loss.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hey guys.

Thanks for taking the time to answer me, without asking for nothing.

I took some photos today, 'natural' daytime light. If you guys can give your thoughts.

btw, i have a bad case of dermatite seborrheic. I used a shampoo with ketoconazole but it didnt really help it. Any sugestions?

7y6UJr.jpg

0YdgpJ.jpg

O0p6VD.jpg

Jba1e3.jpg

mT0Ynh.jpg

rxuroj.jpg

By looking your images it doesn't seem that you are suffering from baldness or hair loss disorder.

It is fine that you are using hair fall shampoo, but do not use it regularly, first see the prescription over the shampoo bottle then according to that use it.

By the way I have not found any symptoms of hair fall by looking at your images.

Edited by HermanCobb

Hey guys, thanks for the feed.

I've posted my pics in a forum from my country.

Some guys told me that I do have MPB/diffuse.

Kinda confused right now...

If I start taking Finasteride without having mpb, can it fuck me up? Or better safe than sorry?

Cheers