This 55 year old patient presented to us with Female Pattern Hair loss. Her request was to increase her hair volume and therefore reducing the "see through"" effect to her scalp. The FUT procedure or strip method was completed with 1990 grafts and the patient is pleased with her outcome. She will continue her maintenance of Finasteride and Rogaine 5% to safeguard her investment and prevent any further hair loss.

5b32e08cbd9ee_DB7-14.jpg.8dca1a4d6bd4c281930c19917ece9427.jpg

Senta

*I am a Medical Assistant at Jupiter Dermatology & Hair Restoration. Please do not hesitate to ask me any questions :)

Dr. Ricardo Mejia is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network.

Best documentation ever, thank you so much! No, for real - only one picture each, blurry quality, different hairstyle, different light conditions - Seriously??

Edited by Questionmark

Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I was unaware this was posted by my assistant who is new to the hair transplant network posting process. I will discuss with her and make sure she gets the proper photographic training and learns The proper posting guidelines. Fortunately, the patient is happy and the results were delivered as expected I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks again for your understanding and bringing this to my attention

Thanky you very much for your answer, I highly appreciate this.

It wasn`t to critizise the results shown, but only the style of documentation, as you rightly assessed. That said, I would like to mitigate the form of my critique, as it was made in the context of the very high standards of this site. We had discussions about the presentational principles previously in multiple threads, that`s why I turned my attention on it here so censoriously.

Thank you again!

Thanky you very much for your answer, I highly appreciate this.

It wasn`t to critizise the results shown, but only the style of documentation, as you rightly assessed. That said, I would like to mitigate the form of my critique, as it was made in the context of the very high standards of this site. We had discussions about the presentational principles previously in multiple threads, that`s why I turned my attention on it here so censoriously.

Thank you again!