looking for hair restoration surgery in toronto

hi everyone, im 37 years old, been losing hair for 10+ yrs... im lucky enough to have enough hair to sustain all the loses but as of now i have a receeding hairline and thinning on top... im looking for an affordable but yet good doctor in toronto for hair restoration surgery... the type of surgery i prefer is single strand or pue i presume? any recommendations would be greatly appreciated, thx

Hi. You might want to improve your chances of finding surgical hair restoration by considering some degree of traveling. FUE is in many places but Toronto shouldn't be your limited boundary of finding expert FUE clinics. FUE is a less invasive surgical technique that involves no linear scarring in the donor area. There's no stiffness in the back of the head after the procedure and no suturing is required. The initial cost per graft is more expensive, but the surgeon can selectively choose each follicular unit graft. Some patients who wear their hair longer can choose strip (FUT), but they will have the linear scar in the back of the head.

Hair restoration surgery is not a simple decision and you shouldn't base your decision on one geographical location. You have lots of time to look around for a clinic that best meets your expectations and appropriately addresses your specific goals. I hope this response if helpful, Fearlessbtk.

My opinions are based on my beliefs and are simply my own. I am one representative of the WHTC clinic.

Free Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

Brussels, Belgium - Available

London, United Kingdom - Available

Zurich, Switzerland - Available

Bologna, Italy - Available

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

thank you so much for your reply... i will definitely keep your advice in mind when im ready. I think for a procedure to suit my financial needs, it would be outside of canada and the united states? I dont mind travelling , but not sure where, any advice would be appreciated, thx again

Dr. Rahal in Ottawa.

One of the top in the world.

HT#1 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2012) - 4700 grafts

HT#2 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2014) - 1800 grafts

HT#3 - Dr. Konior (Jan 2018) - 1200 grafts

Dr. Rahal 100%. Check out my page and you will see the great results! He is in Ottawa...well worth the drive as I drove from NYC.

hi all, i figure fue done by dr rahal is a bit out of my price range, can anyone suggest a good doctor for fue surgery that is cheaper, I dont mind travelling far, thanks again everyone

If you dont mind travelling and want good rates, dr erdogan in turkey charges 2.5 euro per graft and is excellent.