HT in a few weeks

hey all I am having my 4th HT in a few weeks and it has been 7 years since my last HT well I do forget some of it but remember the intense pain I was in with the needles in the head.

I wanted to ask those with more recent surgeries about the after care

did they send you home with the head bandaged up?

did you have to put polysporin on the donor area where the sutures are?

is it better to wait longer with the sutures or get them out in 7-10 days?

I medium length hair on top and about a level 4 on sides and back how noticeable will the donor and recipient area be if I returned to work in a few days?

oh and last question I remember ice packing alot did you all find it helped?

Are you having FUE or FUT and who is your surgeon?

I think things have progressed a hell of a lot since 7 years ago, as long as you are going with a surgeon using modern up-to-date techniques you should not have much to worry about.

Most of your questions will be best answered by your doctor/clinic, but unless going with one of a few elite surgeons then I think yes it will be quite noticeable after just a few days.

Ice is used for swelling in some cases but do not ice the recipient graft area directly.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)