Booked a HT with Dr. Bob

voxman

He lives next door so the travel part is really easy and he's giving me a special discount as there is some problem with his license that he assures me will be resolved in court next month. Apparently he is very well reviewed and he says he has 100's of YELP reviews but also says I can't see them because I don't have Windows 12 yet. I'm sure they're good though!

We're going to do 5000 grafts into my crown - why the crown you ask? Well, I'm a furniture mover by trade and I always get the end that makes me walk backwards so that's what people see first. But I'm taking a class in school to be a guy that looks through microscopes - not sure what that's called - so that works, too!

I'm not real clear on how the procedure will be done but he guarantees I'll never see any of the so-called 'scarring' with his 'new' technique of going UNDER the skin and pulling the grafts out from the inside, not plucking them out like everyone else. Nice! I'm pumped! His fee is $10 a graft - which I think is reasonable because he says the machine he's building to do this costs about that. So it's like I'm getting it for COST! No markup!

He also say I'm the PERFECT candidate. Not sure why...

Well, I gotta go, I promised Dr. Bob I'd cut his lawn today and also keep an eye out for the Publisher's Clearinghouse Van he is expecting later.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.