Laser Cap at a Discount Price

zsharp

Hello, Someone gave me a Laser Cap but I don't think I will use it, I am using Propecia. It normally costs $3000 but I got it at a big discount. It is still in the box I have not opened it. It prevents further hair loss and regrows hair on the top of the head for some patients. I can sell to anyone who wants it at the discount also for $2250. It is a doctor recommended product similar to the Capillus. We can talk more about it privately if you are interested. Here is the website link below for more info:

**Outside link removed by moderator. Please see the information included below.**

With 224 individual 650nm 5mW lasers in a flexible, hermetically-sealed dome-shaped membrane that fits comfortably in almost any hat, LaserCap® treats the entire scalp consistently and effectively. The entire target zone is treated throughout the duration of treatment, and the user can perform almost any activity during use, including walking, riding, running, preparing dinner, working, and more.

img02.png LaserCap® uses the same laser diode wavelength and output power per laser as an FDA-cleared low-level-laser device for hair re-growth; however, LaserCap® has 224 laser diodes versus 9 laser diodes in the FDA-cleared device and LaserCap® treats the entire affected scalp with an accurate and adjustable light dosimetry.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

• 4 months later...