Hey Guys

David88

Just wanted to make my first post on here and say hey. Been a long time reader of the site and thank you all for the pics and info available on here.

After approx 6 months of research, I've just put a deposit down with dr Feriduni for 2000 grafts FUE. Unfortunately he's fully booked up well into next year so I've got a. Bit of a wait on my hands but I'm sure it'll be worth it judging by his examples on here.

Im approx and NW3 at the mo and had many online consultations before deciding on either Rahal or Feriduni. Both docs create great hairlines and I couldn't decide between them however as I'm based in Australia, Belgium is a bit more convenient than Ottawa for me. When the time comes I'll be sure to document my progress on here.

Cheers

Dave

True both docs are great! Good luck to you! Update us.

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

Cheers hairshopeing, got a heap of questions so I won't bombard with them all at once!!

Haha, yeah I know johnboy, gonna be a long and painful wait I'll this time next year but I've been contemplating it for so many years now that I guess one

More won't hurt! I would've gone with Rahal if the dates had worked out but I'm best man at a wedding early next year and didn't want to be in the 'ugly duckling' phase for that.

I've got the chance to have up to 4 weeks off so I'm hoping that will be enough for it to go fairly undetectable, or at least over the worst of it so I can use a realistic excuse! I work in an environment where it would not go down easily!