Scalp 7 days post op

Hi is this how my scalp should be looking day 7 its getting really flaky also i asked my doctor when i can gently massage the scrubs of and was told i should gently pomp the area until a months time.

My concern about this is the scabs want be gone by 2 weeks which is when i start work i thought after ten day i could gently massage the scrubs off?

Just came out of shower so scalp looks a little creamy

5b32dfe184f7e_IMG_07881.JPG.cff5b61f40c76c3840ea120ab69a0745.JPG

5b32dfe19e8d6_IMG_07871.JPG.b57bc2ee5eb5b8abcc91b0db059e0028.JPG

Hey damers84,

I'm 14 day post op now. What does your post-op regime look like? I was instructed to started full head washing from day 6, gently increasing the pressure daily on my scalp to work the scabs off (fingers and palms only, never nails). I was still red and very scabby at 7 days...by day 10 I was doing much better. Hang in there.

I got to leave the cream on scalp for 30 to 45 mins then wash of with the shampoo provided 2 to 3 times a day.

Gentle rinse and slight tapping the recipient area.

Just cant wait till the scabs area gone so i do not look like a freak when i go out.

Taking 1 Propecia 3 months

Iron and Vitamin c

Zinc

Biotin

starting regain when its safe to ;)

IMG_0598.jpg.893c0b797b4e4d891b2890bb605c8133.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg.6296adf31861febd41e1fa72f02a37b1.jpg

Every clinic/ Dr has their own post-op protocol. Stick to the instructions, apply the natural weight of your fingers/ palms when washing (don't press hard).

Just hang in there. We all heal differently and the difference for me between day 7 and now day 14 was immense. I thought the scabs would never go, but they pretty much all dropped off by day 10-11.

:-)

That scalp cream stinks awful as its all you seem to do. I began washing hair with Johnson Baby shampoo and did this twice daily from day 7, this helped remove scabs and by day 10 i only had a few left going on to day 14 been clear.

Difficult stage as you do worry but it will come good.