NYC Best Surgeons

my advise to you is to meet with Dr. Bernstein, see what he brings to the table, you should be able to establish a rapport wth the dr. that is treating you, have a clear understanding of his methodology and artistic approach to your case, you should be given a clear idea of the size of treatment and not only a short term plan but a sense of the big picture restoration. as a patient myself, I suggest you do this with a handful of doctors to get a very good perspective on what's available. Best -P

VP Patient & Media Relations for The Hair Loss Doctors by Robert J. Dorin 

Excellent advice from orangehair! Dr. Bernstein is certainly one of the finest surgeons in NY and beyond and he is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

It's also a good idea to compare physicians. I suggest consulting either in person or online with a number of excellent doctors prior to making your final decision. You can view our interactive map for quality, pre-screened hair transplant surgeons in and around the NY area.

You can see our criteria for recommending doctors here.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website