Too much sex/masturbation cause of hairloss?

I know this may seem like a kind of funny question, but I read many articles stating that if you ejaculate too much, the DHT level rises and it could speed up the process for hair loss. I am starting to wonder if it had anything to do with my hair loss since I was a teenager I could do it 3,4,5 times a single day! What do you guy's think about this? Myth or truth?

**Outside links removed by moderator. Please see our Terms of Service for more information. Thank you.**

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Roman,

This one is a myth. While it is one of the more popular "hair loss myths" in existence today, it is still nothing more than that: an "old wives' tale," a "tall tale," "BS," a "myth," et cetera.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Roman,

This one is a myth. While it is one of the more popular "hair loss myths" in existence today, it is still nothing more than that: an "old wives' tale," a "tall tale," "BS," a "myth," et cetera.

Thank you. Some of the articles I've read were almost really convincing that it was the cause of my hair loss