New user looking for FUE recommendations in the UK

Hi guys,

I'm a new member to the forum but I've been reading through some of the reviews and recommendations on here over the last couple of weeks and sounds like there is a lot of support and a lot of people with good info on here.

I'm 27 years old and suffered with gradual hair loss since I was about 20. Until recently it hasn't really bothered me, but having just finished a long-term relationship I've become more concious of my hair loss and have looked into doing something about it.

I've recently had 2 consultations for possible FUE; One with the The Private Clinic (Dr. Raghu Reddy) and one with Elite Hair Restoration (Dr. Hassan Nurein). I haven't found much information on Dr. Nurein so not sure if he is worth considering but Dr. Reddy seems to have a good reputation.

Can any recommend any other good surgeons/companies in the UK for possible FUE treatment please? I'm serious about getting this done soon but am very concious that research is important and I don't want to rush into things.

Thanks for any help and recommendations.

Mike.

Lorenzo only in UK until September then he is returning to Madrid. There are also decent surgeons in Belgium which is only a stones throw away via Eurostar also some good results from Turkish surgeons too.

My advice would be do lots of research on this forum before making any decision. I took a year to make my mind up and ended up going to Lorenzo and so glad I did my research.

Most of the horror stories occur in the UK if you go to an amateur or a butcher. It's worth travelling once or twice in a lifetime to save yourself. Belgium & Turkey aren't far & cheaper than the UK prices anyhow. Think about it.

Drs. Bisanga, Feriduni, Devroye, Erdogan, Hakan, Demisroy & Maral. Research those for a start.