HT in TURKEY?!

Hello,

I have been a reader on this forum for quite some time now. But now I think its about time I got active in here.

So I am 27 years old, I am a Norwood 3 vertex. Orginally my plan was to go to Pakistan and get my Hair transplant done with Dr Humayun. But if I understand correctly, he mostly does FUT, and I want FUE. And then there is that issue of safety and quality..

So i started researching turkish HT clinics, and I am OVERWHELMED!! So I am here humbly to ask for your opinions. My favorite so far is GetHair clinic (link removed my moderator)

Others I have seen are;

Maral Klinik (link removed my moderator)

Dr Ali Emre (link removed my moderator)

Dr Resat (link removed my moderator)

And of course Erkan Demirsoy (link removed my moderator)

But isnt he most expensive?

And money is of course a issue! And really dont know what more information to provide...

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

Hello. Look at the surgeons listed here for Turkey. Personally I would go with Dr. Koray Erdogan if I had to choose one as I like his work. Are you on meds.

I know it's important for you as money can be a deciding factor but think about it.

Hair Transplant Clinics in Turkey

I would go with Koray too out of the surgeons in Turkey.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

GetHair impressed me a lot. What about them?

I would love to talk to someone who have been in my situation! And yes, I have read so many reviews that you cant even imagine.. haha..

From my experience on this website and looking at results Hakan Doganay seems to have great results and Koray Erdogan seems to be up there among the best. Both look like top surgeons. hope that helps.

Thank you for your answer Raman, but they seem to be out of my league when it comes to the cost. And I have now (90%) decided for Dr Maral, after looking at the awesome results patients of him from this forum have had. And I have spoken with him, and he has been the only honest and straight forward guy till now!