Why I believe Farrel deleted his own posts

lanthanos

I went to the Los Angeles Superior Court Online Services Page at

https://www.lasuperiorcourt.or...CivilIndex/index.asp

HLH is based in Santa Monica, which is in Los Angeles County.

First I had to register. Then I did a "Party Name Search" for Hairlosshelp, Inc. It cost me $5.

I found only 1 record of any case involving Hairlosshelp, Inc. This was a suit against IHTI (John Cole) filed on 2/23/2007 in Small Claims at the Santa Monica Courthouse.

I attached a screen capture of the search result.

Since there are no other lawsuits returned by a party name search for Hairlosshelp, Inc., this would suggest no lawsuit has been filed against the evil doers who deleted his threads.

Anyone else agree?

Also, you don't have to take my word for it. You can follow the exact same steps I did.

5b32c79f1c96d_search_result_of_Hairlosshelp_Inc_versus_John_Cole.jpg.0830229adf4cb404ddcb89d60f0d51c1.jpg

I went to the Los Angeles Superior Court Online Services Page at

https://www.lasuperiorcourt.or...CivilIndex/index.asp

HLH is based in Santa Monica, which is in Los Angeles County.

First I had to register. Then I did a "Party Name Search" for Hairlosshelp, Inc. It cost me $5.

I found only 1 record of any case involving Hairlosshelp, Inc. This was a suit against IHTI (John Cole) filed on 2/23/2007 in Small Claims at the Santa Monica Courthouse.

I attached a screen capture of the search result.

Since there are no other lawsuits returned by a party name search for Hairlosshelp, Inc., this would suggest no lawsuit has been filed against the evil doers who deleted his threads.

Anyone else agree?

Also, you don't have to take my word for it. You can follow the exact same steps I did.

Well this just puts a stamp on what we all knew .

Farrel is a lying no good sneaky scumbag.

The Armani lawsuit is over so whats his excuse now .

He keeps saying in the end you will see who was behind all this LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR LIAR.

What a piece of work.

I believe any consultant who post on his site knowing what a sham he is is disrespecting their clinic.

Yes thats right ANY consultant.

he created the fictional character named "homa" to come here and try to confuse the situation even more. but everyone with some brain knows that he himself did the whole thing and he thought that the ordeal will be soon forgotten, people will forget about it, all blame will be on the guy named "homa", and everything will be all peachy. but it turned out that his "master plan" bit him in the ass more than he thought it would.

Farrel.....yer a smart smart dude! icon_wink.gif

-----------

*A Follicles Dying Wish To Clinics*

1 top-down, 1 portrait, 1 side-shot, 1 hairline....4 photos. No flash.

Follicles have asked for centuries, in ten languages, as many times so as to confuse a mathematician.

Enough is enough! Give me documentation or give me death!

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly, I'm not surprised at all. Farrel has a pretty horrible attitude and often loses his temper quite easily with anyone who dares to disagree with him. After reading up on the whole story, I really believe Farrel has some deep seeded emotional issues and simply made this whole charade up.

I really believe Farrel has some deep seeded emotional issues and simply made this whole charade up.

it's got nothing to do with his emotions but a lot about dem Benjamins!

it's pure economics and common sense if you ask me. dog eat dog world - now go get 'em tiger!