Chronis Minogiannis, hairbyhair.dk

Hello Everyone

I was hoping that someone had heard of this surgeon : Chronis Minogiannis

He works at hairbyhair:

**Outside link removed by moderator. Please see our Terms of Service for more information. Thank you.**

I couldn't find him on here, should I take that as a bad sign - there is a promotion offer going on right now so the price is 50% off.

Anyone heard of him or know of his work?

I have only done some research on the different surgeons around, as I am looking for a good one in Europe.

Kind regards

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

Denmark,

I've never heard of this physician, so I can't really comment either way. However, I think most experienced forum members would tell you that "price shopping" for hair transplant surgery sometimes ends up being more expensive and less fulfilling in the end.

Have you reviewed any of our recommended hair restoration physicians in Europe? We recommend a group of excellent doctors, several of who specialize in FUE.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.